Rules for Participating in Blogger Recognition Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Attach the award to your post.
- Give a brief story of how you blog started.
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to the award post you created.
I was nominated for a Blogger Recognition Award by The Randomness That Is We and Jonnys Quest For the Good Life in June. Thanks so much to both of you, it is encouraging as a new starter! Take a look at both blogs for insightful inspiration posts
It was Tuesday, it was still sunny at 8pm and I wasn’t about to have another job for at least the next few weeks – so I started charoflondon.com and I’ve loved it ever since! I’ve always wanted to write regularly and this became a way for me to motivate myself to do that. It’s been fun and also a surprising learning curve so far.
Advice for new bloggers
I think I should be asking for advice rather than giving it at this point, it’s only been about a month! What I’ve picked up so far is that you should remember to enjoy what you are doing, it’s the reason you started in the first place. Learn from writing and connect with people, always improve and share. And dance.
Since I was nominated twice, I wasn’t sure if I should be nominating 15? Or 30?? I’ve tried to merge the posts so here are 20 of my favourite blogs so far. Be sure to check them out, some free promo for you! No particular order:
- https://zoelance.com Range of topics, really like the regular link parties
- https://zenandpi.com Range of topics, check out Wednesday quotes
- https://simplygregphotos.com Photography
- https://swampflix.com Team of movie reviewers, cartoon illustrations
- https://ilymag.com Digital Magazine, range of topics
- https://ragingbiblioholism.com Honest, well considered book reviews
- https://thethriftyafropolitan.com Range of topics, African Londoner’s perspective
- https://themancophile.com Range of topics from a Mancunian
- https://saltbloguk.com Range of topics with ‘something extra’
- https://lazysundaymoviesblog.wordpress.com Great, quick movie reviews! (also my hundredth twitter follower, easily memorable!)
- https://msmoneymaximiser.com Personal finance advice
- https://boxofpages.wordpress.com Interestingly written posts
- https://tiffanyafiawrites.com Interesting travel and thought posts
- https://fromthelaundryroom.com Thoughts from the laundry room
- https://lifeandthieves.wordpress.com Story series about a family of thieves!
- https://riannemitchell.com Travel posts and lifestyle
- https://cinewanderr.wordpress.com Movie posts and reviews
- https://brownbooksandgreentea.com Great book reviews and posts
- https://allfurcoatandra.com Creatively raising awareness on RA and disability
- https://hookupcultures.com Life and love posts
Enjoy and thanks for reading